subtitle

MY SENIOR ADVENTURES IN DURANGO, COLORADO! Animas River flooding Oct. 23, 2026 after 2 days of rain storms.

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Is a picture worth a thousand words ?

 





Two separate things happen during the night. A woman came home late with a car full of shopping items and she went inside and got a shopping cart To fill up – leaving her car wherever was convenient. 

Later in the night, a bear (Probably) Decided to plum the depths of someone’s garbage. So this is what 7 AM looked like.

We bloggers are very glad to be able to post our pictures again to our blogs.! Thank you, Mr. Google.


 

5 comments:

  1. Such an odd juxtaposition of the cars and the trash! Yep, probably a bear.
    I sure enjoyed the bit of Colorado I saw, Barb. Wish I could have come down to see you, but maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the aftermath of a drunken evening to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to go in search of favorite blogs at the moment, the blogger feed evidently switched off.
    What kind of bears do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, bears like to explore garbage!

    ReplyDelete

If you wish, please feel free to comment. I usually answer whatever you might have to say. Commercial comments will not be posted.

Seasonal decorations

 At Tamarin Square apartments Some “caterwauling going on…” Our community room The laundry room -------------- Yesterday a notice was put on...