subtitle

MY SENIOR ADVENTURES IN DURANGO, COLORADO!

Saturday, October 10, 2026

The lama kissed me!

 


Meet Oden the young lama.




Oden isn't quite as mature as the 3-year old in the pen behind us.

He also liked to get up close and personal with my daughter-in-law (who gave me permission to post this!)

Yes there were many other photos...and will be shared in future blogs!

-------------------------

Sharing with Saturday's Critters


----------------------

I will never apologize for embracing joy and beauty — even when the world is falling apart — because joy and beauty are my fuel for activism.

KAREN WALROND

--------------------
And yesterday I received this email!

Hello BARBARA ROGERS,

La Plata Elections has sent your 2026 General Election mail ballot to you.


----------------------

Now I have to figure out who to vote for...



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish, please feel free to comment. I usually answer whatever you might have to say. Commercial comments will not be posted.

The lama kissed me!

  Meet Oden the young lama. Oden isn't quite as mature as the 3-year old in the pen behind us. He also liked to get up close and persona...