subtitle

MY SENIOR CHALLENGES AND TRIUMPHS MOVING TO A NEW TOWN IN COLORADO!

Friday, September 11, 2026

Finding Jean Pierre

 

Durango old town.



It was right at the corner of Main Ave and College. But I had to get there early to get a parking spot right in front.

And in case the tourists have other tastes than coffee, there's the adjacent wine room.






Of course there are little sidewalk tables and chairs also. I took mine to go that early morning! As far as croissants go, they were just so-so. I prefer the fillings to be in the middle, rather than along just one side. 

My daughter-in-law in St. Petersburg FL sells macarons at various outdoor venues, as well as the recent Comicon in the convention center. Hers have more fillings!

I had not had any coffee yet when I drove the half mile to pick up breakfast. It was nice to have an Americano fixed by a barista.

--------------------


Those who have a strong sense of love and belonging have the courage to be imperfect.

BRENÉ BROWN


1 comment:

  1. Gotta luv the sign reminiscent of a western-style belt buckle.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments has been fixed as of Sept 5!

Finding Jean Pierre

  Durango old town. It was right at the corner of Main Ave and College. But I had to get there early to get a parking spot right in front. A...