My grand-kitty, Shiva. I've recently learned the "M" on her forehead makes her a Butterfly Tabby. Had never heard that term.
She's the queen of the castle, though she does share it with a Blue Heeler dog named Zora. They sometimes spat and I think she even teases Zora at times.
Her throne is in my son's office, with great warm sunshine all day long. Since she is shedding, she is kept out of the bedrooms. But actually Zora is shedding more than she does. And Zora shouldn't shed in the fall, silly dog!
I wanted to feel like I could do something for my son and daughter-in-law, and we joked that I moved out west just for them to have a cat-sitter so they could go camping over weekends.
But by the time I arrived, Ms. Shiva had recovered from whatever she had to have pills for, which required both Tai and Kendra administering them. So they kept saying, you don't really need to be our cat-sitter. Ha! Little did they know what a great time I had camping out in their home for 2 nights and making sure Shiva went out and in the back door when she wanted.
One morning she had not gotten off her pillow at 10 am. I talked to her about it, but she just lay there and closed her eyes again. At 11 I picked her up and gently put her on the floor...reminding her that she had cat things to do. She jumped up and had that quick drink of water that I caught in the shot above. Later I saw her nibble a bit of her dry food. Both those bowls are above the reach of Zora!
And as I wrote this on Thursday this week, Shiva had another trip to the vet, is it a UTI or what? They don't know yet.
---------------
Blog update: I received this email...first ever correspondence from Blogger
Hi Barbara Rogers,
We are performing some routine maintenance to our service and as a result will need to remove a small percentage of videos on the platform. We have identified that 24 videos you own will be deleted as a result. These videos usually appear in blogs as non-playable still image screenshots.
----------
What you need to do: We encourage you to visit Google Takeout and download an archive of your Blogger data to save a copy. You must do so within the next 30 days before it is deleted permanently from Blogger.
To download your videos via Takeout,
- Go to Google Takeout.
- Sign in with your Google Account used for Blogger.
- Ensure "Blogger" is selected.
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Next step".
- Choose "Send download link via email".
- Click "Create export".
- When you receive the email, follow the link to "Manage Google Takeout request", and download and save the ZIP file. Your videos should be in the Blogger/Albums folder.
If you want to keep playing these videos on your blog, please re-add them following Add images & videos to your blog.
Best,
The Blogger Team
Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
------------
I had no idea I had these old videos...I've been blogging about 20 years, and had maybe 7-9 blogs.
Has anyone else received this kind of communication?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay comments has been fixed as of Sept 5!