subtitle

MY SENIOR CHALLENGES AND TRIUMPHS MOVING TO A NEW TOWN IN COLORADO!

Monday, September 14, 2026

It's starting

 

While waiting at the bank teller drive through, I spied this tree's early yellow leaves.


Somewhat blurred through the screens, there's a spot of orange  in the bottom right of my view the other morning. 

------------------

Downtown Durango has several eateries with patio seating. Now there's this new Maitre-d' to greet patrons.


City Market (a Kroger brand) has a good selection of produce - and a huge cooler along the wall with beers, domestic and imported....at least half the length of the cooler wall! An interesting combination, which  I'm not familiar with. Does your local grocery combine these two delights? Incidentally, wine is somewhere else. This shot is looking toward the entrance at the far end.

------------

When we have anger that is lingering, we can give it to the earth to transmute and give a new purpose.




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would somehow expect you to have autumn colors before me, being so much further north. Mmm, may have something to do with altitude!

      Delete
  2. ...in you new neck of the woods, yellow is the fall color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss the oranges and reds from maples...so you all will have to provide them for my enjoyment. Please.

      Delete
  3. Now you get to watch the change of season. It will be interesting to see how long it takes.

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments has been fixed as of Sept 5!

It's starting

  While waiting at the bank teller drive through, I spied this tree's early yellow leaves. Somewhat blurred through the screens, there...